UPDATED: 2017 Edition of the SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKBOOK!
- NEW for 2017 – Videos – follow Jason step-by-step in companion video trainings. These make it easier than ever to master the mystery of social media marketing
- Extensive Worksheets – downloadable PDFs walk you thru step-by-step how to research, set up, and optimize your social media profiles PLUS how to create a strategic posting strategy.
- Social Media Marketing Explained – an easy-to-use, step-by-step guide for small business owners and marketers.
- Covers the Main Networks – Facebook marketing, Twitter marketing… YouTube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest plus bonus chapter on Yelp / Google Local and review marketing.
A best-selling social media marketing book from a best-selling author on Internet marketing: Jason McDonald
Social media is big – really big. Facebook has over 1 billion users, and LinkedIn has over 350 million. Today’s customers go online to review sites like Yelp and Google+ to check out businesses before they engage. Whether it’s on Twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube, or even Pinterest, your customers are “on” social media and they are talking about businesses, products, and services just like yours. Small businesses and large businesses alike can leverage social media for amazing free marketing opportunities.
If you know how… you can market on social media effectively.
But do you know how?
Or are you confused, befuddled, lost, or just spinning your wheels while your competitors blast ahead on Facebook or Twitter, LinkedIn or Pinterest, YouTube or Yelp?
Enter the Social Media Marketing Workbook 2017, your step-by-step book / workbook / guide on how to market your business on social media.
With up-to-date information for 2017 on how to market on all of the major social media platforms, the Social Media Marketing Workbook includes
- SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING – an easy explanation of what social media marketing really is, and how to “think” about social media marketing.
- PLATFORM MARKETING STEP-BY-STEP – an explanation of:
- Facebook Marketing – Facebook for Business
- LinkedIn Marketing – LinkedIn for Business
- Twitter Marketing – Twitter for Business
- YouTube Marketing – YouTube for Business
- Pinterest Marketing – Pinterest for Business
- Yelp / Local – Marketing via Yelp, Google+ and other local review sites
- Epilogue – the “new” kids on the block of Snapchat and Instagram
- POSTING STRATEGY – creating great content is the first step, and knowing how to post it is the second. The SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING WORKBOOK explains how to find other people’s content to share and how to create your own content as well as how to OPTIMIZE and PROMOTE your social media efforts.
- FREE SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TOOLS – as part of Jason’s SOCIAL MEDIA TOOLBOOK, you get complete access to hundreds of FREE social media tools as well – a $29.99 value!
- INCREDIBLE WORKSHEETS AND VIDEOS – let Jason guide you step-by-step to success at social media.
Social Media Marketing Worksheets
This isn’t a fancy book on social media marketing 2017. This isn’t a pie-in-the-sky book. This is a practical hands-on book, with links not only to free tools but to step-by-step worksheets. By the end of the book, you’ll have a social media marketing plan ready for your business AND specific plans for each medium that makes sense for you (e.g., Facebook, Yelp, Twitter, etc.).
Got questions? Just Google Jason McDonald and send him an email – he’s happy to help.
Compare with: Social Media for Dummies, Social Media Marketing in a Day, Social Media Marketing for Dummies, The Art of Social Media (Guy Kawasaki), and Chaos Monkeys (Antonio Garcia Marquez).