Self-publishing books has never been easier. With print on demand and eBook technology available to us, it has made the process of self-publishing available to anyone and everyone. And there does not have to be huge upfront costs either.
However, there are certain steps to self-publishing that you need to know.
We have been publishing books since 2008 and want to share what we have learned with you.
In this book we cover everything from the different companies and costs, to copyright information and book design.
What you will learn:
Part One: The Foundation for Publishing Success
* Writing Your Book
* Editing Your Book
* Building Your Marketing Platform (e.g., blog, website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
Part Two: Self-Publishing Your Book
* Pre-Publication Decisions (book title, book description, pricing, categories/keywords, etc.)
* Book Cover Design
* Self-Publishing a Print Book
* Self-Publishing an eBook
* Self-Publishing an AudioBook
* Translating Your Book
Part Three: Other Publishing Decisions
* Obtaining a Copyright
* Forming an Independent Publishing Company
You will also find our self-publishing checklist to help you on your journey, as well as additional tips for success.
We invite you to come with us and take a walk through the step-by-step process to getting your book self-published. After all, if you can dream it, you can do it!