- If not, it might be because people aren’t finding you. One way to increase your exposure on Amazon’s search engine is through keywords.
Are you ready for your book launch day?
- One key to getting on the Amazon bestseller’s list is to sell as many books as possible in one day. And when you choose your categories wisely, you will have less competition and more success on launch day.
Join me as I teach you 21 things you can easily do for free to get more exposure and sales.
What Is Included In This Book:
- Know the Anatomy of an Amazon Book Sales Page
- Choose the Best Categories For Your Book
- Sign Up For Author Central
- Add Your Books to Your Author Profile
- Change Your Book Categories For Print Books
- Change Your Book Categories for Kindle eBooks
- Make Sure the Print and Kindle Versions Are Linked
- Add Search Keywords To Your Book
- Add Tags to Your Book Sales Page
- Update Your Author Profile
- Post Your Most Powerful Reviews on Your Book Sales Page
- Add From the Author to Your Book Sales Page
- Create a Compelling Book Description
- Update Your Amazon Public Profile
- Add Extras Through Shelfari
- Get Valuable Sales Data For Print and Kindle Books
- Get Customer Reviews For Your Book
- Sign Up For The Amazon Associate Program
- Digitally Autograph Your Kindle eBooks
- Promote Your Book Via Social Media
- Promote Your New Book Using KDP Select
It is truly amazing what a few tweaks and changes to your Amazon account can do for your book rankings. Within just a few days of optimizing my account, one of my books hit #1 on the Kindle for its category.
What are you waiting for?