Marketing, 12e utilises a unique, innovative, and effective pedagogical approach. The elements of this approach have been the foundation for each edition of Marketing and serve as the core of the text and its supplements. They have evolved and adapted to changes in student learning style preferences, the growth of the marketing discipline, and the development of new instructional technologies. The distinctive features of the approach are illustrated below.
High Engagement Style
Easy-to-read, conversational, high-involvement, interactive writing style that engages students through active learning techniques.
Rigorous Pedagogical Framework
Pedagogy based on the use of Learning Objectives, Learning Reviews, Learning Objectives Reviews, Applying Marketing Knowledge exercises, Building Your Marketing Plan guidelines, video and written cases, and other helpful supplements.
Traditional and Contemporary Coverage and Examples
Comprehensive and integrated coverage of traditional and contemporary marketing concepts supported by current and interesting examples.
The use of powerful technical resources and learning solutions, such as Connect, LearnSmart with SmartBook, www.kerin.tv, www.kerinmarketing.com, and QR codes.
Marketing Decision Making
The use of extended examples, cases, and videos involving people making marketing decisions.
Vivid and accurate description of businesses, nonprofit organizations, marketing professionals (including many of whom are women and minorities), and entrepreneurs – through cases, exercises, and testimonials – that allows students to personalise marketing and identify possible career interests.
Course Management System Integration
Marketing, 12e content can be integrated with the following online course management systems: Blackboard, WebCT, eCollege, Moodle, and Desire2Learn.
The goal of Marketing, 12e is to create an exceptional experience for today’s students and instructors of marketing. The development of Marketing, 12e was based on a rigorous process of assessment. The outcome of this process is a text and package of learning tools that are based on engagement, leadership, and innovation in marketing education.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news […]
- Why Marketers Are Tapping Into Marketing Intelligence - eMarketerWhy Marketers Are Tapping Into Marketing IntelligenceeMarketerAccording to Forrester Consulting, marketing intelligence is "the processes and sys […]
- How Social Media Marketers Can Leverage Marketing Technology - eMarketerHow Social Media Marketers Can Leverage Marketing TechnologyeMarketerAs audiences grow and platforms become more sophisticated, social media is only b […]
- 5 Factors That Can Make Or Break Your Marketing Strategy - ForbesForbes5 Factors That Can Make Or Break Your Marketing StrategyForbesArguably, one of the most important aspects of growing your business is your marke […]
- Pandora Names Aimée Lapic Chief Marketing Officer - VarietyBillboardPandora Names Aimée Lapic Chief Marketing OfficerVarietyPandora today announced that Aimée Lapic will join the company as chief marketing off […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated