If you’re not getting 2 or 3 unsolicited calls a week, your LinkedIn profile sucks – The LinkedIn Insider
Are you craving a career change? Do you want to know how to land your dream job? Are you simply looking for work? If so, you need to be on LinkedIn with a profile that stands out from the crowd and gets you noticed. In short, you need a LinkedIn profile that doesn’t suck.
In a few short years LinkedIn has changed the way recruiters and human resources departments look for future employees. Gone are the days when jobs are posted and you sent in your resume in the hopes of landing an interview. With LinkedIn recruiters can now pro-actively go through potential candidates and find the right fit right away. How do I know this? Because I used to be a recruiter myself. What’s more I was a recruiter for LinkedIn.
My position as a recruiter at LinkedIn gave me a unique perspective on what makes LinkedIn profiles stand out and what can sink them. I know what recruiters and human resources people are looking for as I’ve talked to them. What’s more I’ve seen LinkedIn from the inside so I know what kind of profiles get traffic and which ones are ignored. It’s really not that difficult. If you do a few things correctly that ANYONE can do with their LinkedIn Profile you can expect the following:
- Recruiters and potential employers will come to you
- You’ll be in a position of power when they do call (they already want you!)
- Establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry
- Your profile will stand out from the overwhelming amount of half assed profiles out there
- Turn up on the first page of LinkedIn search results
- Turn online connections into real meetings offline
In simple and straightforward language I explain how to do all of the above and more. If you want to gearshift your job search from neutral into overdrive get LinkedIn Profiles that don’t Suck! Today. Your dream job awaits!