Your online presence matters more than ever in today’s global workplace. Professionals are logging-in to LinkedIn in record numbers, so your profile needs to represent you in the best possible light before and after a meeting or interview. LinkedIn For Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the leading strategic guidebook that most uniquely connects personal branding to the LinkedIn platform.
Long’s book provides a comprehensive view of personal branding using LinkedIn’s profile, content sharing, and thought leadership capabilities. Additionally, Long has assembled a useful set of “How To” advice links that are available on a companion website. The website provides many resource pages and links related to each chapter.
LinkedIn for Personal Branding: The Ultimate Guide is the ONLY LinkedIn book available that will do all of this for the reader:
• Provide an integrated personal branding and LinkedIn strategy needed for today’s professionals – in a Full Color book.
• Provide additional “how to” elements in a companion website so you can click over to see detailed instructions and keep updated.
• Provide dozens of examples and case studies from real LinkedIn users.
• Provide several “personas” and other prompts to help you write the best possible summary.
LinkedIn For Personal Branding will help you to:
• Select and prioritize the best personal brand attributes for you, your career and business.
• Be considered for more strategic assignments and business opportunities.
• Create an authentic, personal, and impressive profile that demonstrates expertise without appearing to brag.
• Consider all the ways you can demonstrate your personal brand –both offline and online- and how they work together.
• Be found online > increase the likelihood of being contacted by recruiters and sales prospects.
• Select the most memorable words, images, skills, and links.
• Learn best practices for each profile section ( and also see real examples).
• Write the most strategic and impactful headline and summary.
• Give and receive more endorsements and recommendations.
• Become a thought leader.
• Find and Share content with your network .
• Blog using the LinkedIn Publisher functionality.
• Leverage LinkedIn Groups and Company pages.
• Measure your progress.
• And much more.
This book is perfect for anyone interested in developing their personal brand using LinkedIn to propel their career or business opportunities.