More than 80% of employers and recruiters search for potential employees on LinkedIn. If you want to attract them like a magnet to your profile and get them to contact you about great jobs, this is the report you need. You will discover:
• How to make your headline interesting (even if you are unemployed)
• The most important things to include in your summary
• How to use LinkedIn for a better, faster job search
• How to utilize LinkedIn for advanced interview prep
• Easy ways to add connections and grow your network
• What to do about recommendations
• What to say if your boss comments on your profile (and suspects you are job hunting)
• The 5 biggest LinkedIn profile errors (and how to avoid them)
Whether you are actively job searching or just want to make sure you never miss an opportunity, you need a great LinkedIn profile.
This report is your key to getting noticed and developing resources that will benefit you for the rest of your career.