Cateck® USB 3.0 Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub adds four additional USB 3.0 ports to your Mac (or PC), allowing you to connect USB devices such as digital cameras, phones, external hard drives, flash drives, and printers to one convenient place.With a slim, strip-shape design, it saves you precious desktop space..
Designed to match Macs, iMacs, and MacBooks
Its metallic silver finish and Apple-styled curved edge with shielded white cable complement Apple computers and products.
• Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
• Adds 4 USB 3.0 ports to your computer; Built-in surge protector safeguards your devices
• Easy to set up, Plug & Play, Hot swappable
• Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
• Bus Powered – does not require an AC adapter
• Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
• Mac OS 9.1 & higher
• Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7/8
• Linux 2.4 or above
• Cateck® USB 3.0 Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB Hub
• 2.4Ghz wireless devices, such as wireless keyboard and mouse adapters, may not work in close proximity to USB 3.0 devices or hubs. Connecting to a USB 2.0 port is recommended.
• This hub is not designed to serve as a standalone charger and will not charge an iPad tablet or any other device with non-standard charge requirements.
• For a stable connection, the devices connected to the 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub must not exceed a combined current of 5 volts 900 mAh. External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
- Sleek Apple-style design ideal For Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, and Mac mini
- Adds 4 USB 3.0 ports to your computer; Easy to set up, Plug & Play, Hot swappable
- Saves on syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0); Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications.
- Shielded Cable makes a safe and efficient data transfer for maximum performance and longtime usage; Built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe.
- Compatible with Mac OS 9.1 & higher, Windows 98SE /ME /2000 /XP /Vista /7, Linux 2.4 or above.