LinkedIn provides a virtually limitless pool of prospects for you tap into. But without a guide to walk you through the process, it can be challenging to effectively tap into this database. This step-by-step guide walks you through exactly what you need to know to maximize the marketing and sales efforts for your business on LinkedIn.
There are a lot of moving parts within LinkedIn, but it doesn’t have to be intimidating. This step-by-step manual will walk you through each component one at a time. By the end, you’ll have a true framework for putting a powerful LinkedIn marketing plan into action.
The overall framework involves the following:
• Having a clear picture of who it is you are targeting (we call this your Prospect Profile).
• Understanding the LinkedIn tactics at your disposal.
• Understanding which of these tactics are most likely to effectively reach your prospects, and are at the same time within your means.
• Determining which to focus on first.
• Building a process around the execution of these tactics.
• Knowing what success looks like, and where it’s coming from, so you can refine your process.
This primer is for business owners, sales professionals, marketing managers, entrepreneurs and anybody who is looking to leverage LinkedIn for marketing and sales objectives. In it, you’ll get best practices for each of the most impactful tactics, with examples you can put to use right away.
This isn’t your typical hyperbole. It’s based on hard work and experience. Further, Josh Turner’s company actually works these systems and strategies every day on behalf of their clients.
They walk the walk, and this guide will show you how to do the same within LinkedIn.
Here’s a sampling of what people have had to say about this tutorial:
“I have listened to so many entrepreneurial leaders talk about their marketing strategies, but none had hit home like you have.”
“I have utilized many of your points already with my sales team.”
“Gives me a great outline of the campaign process and it’s really helping me to visualize each campaign better in my mind.”