Whether you’re new to Facebook, a developer exploring apps, or a marketer interested in using Facebook for social media campaigns, this book has content you can use. Seven minibooks thoroughly cover the essentials, from how to get started with Facebook, to Facebook etiquette, to the best pages, apps, and games. You’ll find handy information on how or when to share sensitive information and how to stay safe, even when settings change. If you want to join Facebook armed with the best information, this is the book you need.
- Packs seven minibooks in one practical guide: Getting Started with Facebook, Customizing Your Page, Marketing Yourself on Facebook, Facebook Advertising Basics, Facebook App Development Basics, Facebook Privacy and Etiquette, and Best Facebook Pages, Apps and Games
- Covers areas of Facebook you may not know about
- Helps you keep up with Facebook’s tricky privacy policies, how to choose a tasteful profile photo, and when to watch your tone
- Puts practical and essential information in the hands of users, marketers, and developers—whether new or current
Get the most out of Facebook and avoid hassles with this helpful, practical guide.
- Packs six mini-books in one practical guide.
- Covers little known facts of Facebook.
- Lots of practical and essential information.
- Facebook’s tricky privacy policies revealed.
- Softcover; 578 pgs.