1. What are the top 15 trends that matter in business for 2013?
2. Who do they matter for?
3. How can you use them for your business?
Over the past ten years, Rohit has led marketing strategy at two of the largest and most respected marketing agencies in the world – Leo Burnett and Ogilvy. He has recently started his own agency, and this is the first publication from that group.
In addition to consulting, Rohit teaches Global Marketing at Georgetown University in Washington DC and focuses on bringing more humanity back to business. What does that mean for this report? This report features the same no-nonsense writing style with personality that made his first two books (Personality Not Included & Likeonomics) global best sellers.
SPECIAL BONUS FREE DOWNLOADS!:
Every reader who purchases this book will also receive a secret password to download several PDFs of free content, including:
- Full 100 page visual trend report for 2013 featuring 3 BONUS TRENDS
- Access to previous reports for 2011 and 2012
- Free chapter download from Rohit’s first book
- Another special bonus download (sshh, it’s a secret!)