Global Publishing industry profile is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Publishing industry. It includes data on market size and segmentation, plus textual and graphical analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, leading companies and demographic information.
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and/or segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of Global Publishing’s recent performance and future prospects
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Includes a five-year forecast of Global Publishing
* The leading companies are profiled with supporting key financial metrics
* Supported by the key macroeconomic and demographic data affecting the market
* Detailed information is included on market size, measured by value and/or volume
* Five forces scorecards provide an accessible yet in depth view of the market’s competitive landscape
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The publishing market consists of books, newspaper and magazines segments. The book publishing industry comprises publishers of academic, professional, general and other (fictions, non-fiction etc) books. The market value of this segment refers to the domestic B2C sales of books only at the retail sales price (RSP). The newspaper and magazine segment value is calculated as the revenues generated by publishers from B2C sales of copies of their products, and does not include advertising revenues. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.
For the purposes of this report, the global market consists of North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
North America consists of Canada, Mexico, and the United States.
South America comprises Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Venezuela.
Western Europe comprises Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Eastern Europe comprises the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, and Ukraine.
Asia-Pacific comprises Australia, China, India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan.
To know more and to buy a copy of your report to feel free to visit :
Related Reports :
Publishing in France
Publishing in Japan
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook